All my bikes come with a specially printed album, documenting the construction St Louis Powersports as well as all of the relevant manuals. Additionally, I provide a complete wiring schedule, so you can pass this to your own mechanic when you need to have it serviced.
Cost: Please Inquire
Gary Savill – Designer & Builder
The Heimdall is a riders machine. She was designed in-house with one thing in mind – a perfectly balanced ride. 60-spoke, 16”front and rear wheels and classic Firestone tires provide the handling characteristics that are missing from a lot of modern bikes. Short rake, slightly dropped café-racer style bars keep the riders center of gravity low, without sacrificing a comfortable riding position. Forward mounted lower controls and a great power-to-weight ratio allow for a more comfortable seating position for those long journeys, but not so forward that they sacrifice control elements necessary for those twists and turns that we all love but are sometimes afraid to hit hard.
The Heimdall is considered to be Silver Wraith’s ‘Production Bike’. They are still hand-built with as many custom parts as we can produce while still keeping the price within reach of pretty much everyone. Production time is approximately 4 months, depending on other projects we have, and you also have your choice of paint design/finish (included in the price).
The frame, created by the hands of Thompson Choppers, is TIG welded all round, for maximum torsional frame strength and longevity. Additionally, the front end springer is also hand-made by Thompson Choppers – probably the best springer you will find on the market. The power plant is the HD®Evo 80, connected to a 6-speed (yep – you heard it right) kick-start transmission. Completely custom fabricated pipes, Rich Phillips leather, sprung seat, Kustomtech DeLuxe handlebar controls, etc. etc. etc. Only the best products you can find on the market have been used on this bike – and it shows it.
After an amazing start to its life, the Heimdall has been shown at the Dallas and Long Beach International Motorcycle Shows (Cleveland being the next one at the time this was posted). In Long Beach, she won the People’s Choice award as well as placing second in her category against some truly amazing builds. Details of the winners can be found at: http://custombikeshows.com/
Once show season is over, and she gets to go out for the remainder of her sea-trials, she will be put on sale through our website.
- HARLEY DAVIDSON 80 EVO ENGINE
- SHORT-PROFILE VELOCITY STACK
- 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH KICK-STARTER
- SOLENOID STARTER SYSTEM
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND BUILT FRAME AND TINS
- THOMPSON CHOPPERS SPRINGER FRONT END
- HAND-MADE, CUSTOM BRASS DETAILS THROUGHOUT
- FRONT AND REAR, 40 SPOKE WITH FIRESTONE VINTAGE TREAD TIRES
- GMA FRONT AND REAR CALIPERS
- KUSTOM TECH, HAND-POLISHED BRASS UPPER CONTROLS AND HAND-FINISHED BRASS MIRROR, MOUNT AND THROTTLE CABLE HOUSING
- CUSTOM BUILT EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH PERIOD MUFFLER BOXES AND BRASS ACCENTS/HEAT SHIELDS
- DYNATECH PROGRAMMABLE IGNITION
- STAINLESS STEEL OIL LINES WITH SWAGELOK HIGH-PRESSURE FITTINGS
- BRASS AND BLACK FORWARD CONTROLS
- OPEN PRIMARY BELT DRIVE, CHAIN FINAL DRIVE
- RICH PHILIPS SPRUNG LEATHER SOLO SEAT
- ANTIGRAVITY 16- CELL LITHIUM BATTERY WITH 480 CCA
- …AND YES, SHE RIDES AS GOOD AS SHE LOOKS